Terms and Conditions of Entry for Twinings Assum Blend Tea Chest
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Nuffnang Australia Pty Ltd ACN 133 905 647 of 36B St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181 (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will be open from 12:01 am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) on 09th October, 2012 and will continue until 5:00 pm AEDST on 19th October, 2012 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 14 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. In order to enter the competition participants need to leave a comment on one of the participating Twinings blog posts listed below.
6. Bloggers are to ask their readers a question that revolves around tea. One (1) winner will be chosen from each participating. There will be Five (5) winners in total. Bloggers will shortlist the entries. From this list of entries, Nuffnang will judge the winner.
7. The prize is as follows: 1 x Twinings Tea Chest
9. The winners will be the entries deemed most creative by the judges.
10. The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
11. The winners will be notified via their preferred contact method, and will be asked to provide their email and contact phone number at that time.
12. To claim the prize, the winners must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 14 days of the winner notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for the movie passes to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, they will forfeit the prize.
13. The winners will be published on the Nuffnang Australia blog, the Nuffnang Australia Facebook page and Twitter account. Nuffnang Australia also reserves the right to publish the results, including a photo of the winner, in the media.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
16. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Blogs, Facebook, Forum & Twitter if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform, Blogs, Forum & Twitter) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. Nuffnang Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made Nuffnang Australia will notify the public via its website.