Terms and Conditions of Vintage Current’s giveaway
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Nuffnang Australia Pty Ltd ACN 133 905 647 of 36B St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181 (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion will be open from 3:00 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on Thursday 14th April 2016 and will continue until 9.00 pm AEDT on Thursday 5th May 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to Sydney residents only, aged 18 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
- In order to enter the competition, participants need to leave a comment on the relevant post responding to the giveaway question “Which Bobby Darin song is your favourite and in what scenario would you most like to hear it”
- There will be three (3) x Double Passes to a preview showing of Dream Lover the musical in Sep- Oct 2016 (SYDNEY) to give away . The winners will be the entrants with the most creative entry, as judged by the blogger, in co-operation with Nuffnang and the Promoter.
- The prize is as follows: 1 (of 3) x Double Passes to a preview showing of Dream Lover the musical in Sep – Oct 2016 (SYDNEY) RRP $256.80 AUD
- The winners will be the entries deemed most creative by the judges. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The winners will be notified via e-mail, and will be asked to provide their email at the end of the survey comment box.
- To claim the prize, the winners must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 48 hours of the winner’s notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for delivery of the prize, which must be located in Australia. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry for the purposes of the Promoter’s business or otherwise related to this promotion without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded a prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to choose to publish the winners on the Nuffnang Australia blog, the Nuffnang Australia Facebook page or Nuffnang Australia Twitter account. Nuffnang Australia also reserves the right to publish the results, including a photo of the winner, in the media.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Blogs, Facebook, Forum & Twitter if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform, Blogs, Forum & Twitter) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Nuffnang Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made Nuffnang Australia will notify the public via its website.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that any Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.