Nuffnang Dubai Dreams Competition – Full Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoters are Nuffnang Australia Pty Ltd ACN 133 905 647 of 36B St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181 and Dubai Tourism Board of Level 14, Suite 5&6 3 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoters”).
3. The promotion will be open from 9.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) on Thursday 30th October 2014 and will continue until 5.00pm (“AEDST”) on Wednesday 12th November (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 21 years and over, other than management of Nuffnang and Dubai Tourism, employees or contractors and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. To enter, participants must share a piece of social media content about what they are “dreaming of in Dubai” with the hashtags #NNDubaiDreams and #mydubai.
a) Social media content can include but is not limited to photos, text or video on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Posts must be publicly visible and include both #NNDubaiDreams and #mydubai hashtags to be eligible.
b) All successful entries submitted during the Promotion Period will be considered for the prize.
c) Entrants may submit multiple entries as long as each entry differs from any others submitted by the entrant.
6. The winner will be notified by Nuffnang and will be asked to provide their email and contact phone number at this time.
7. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the notification within 12 hours. The prize winner must then confirm their eligibility and participation within 24 hours, confirming availability to travel on the Getaway Dates and that they are in possession of a valid passport eligible for travel to UAE. If the winner does not adhere to this timeline, they will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Promoters will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
9. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. One (1) winner will be chosen from all entries. There will be one (1) winner in total. A panel of judges will judge all entries. The winner will be the entry deemed most creative and original by the judges. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determination of winners.
11. The prize is for 2 people (winner and travel companion) and includes:
a) Return economy airfare for 2 adults from their nearest Australian capital city
b) 6 nights luxury hotel accommodation in Dubai, double occupancy
c) A travel itinerary designed and created by Dubai Tourism, which may include activities and tours
d) Total prize package is valued at $10,000AUD
12. The holiday must be taken departing 3rd December, returning 12th December.
13. Any costs relating to alterations to confirmed details, where applicable, will be at the expense of the prize winner. This includes but is not limited to changing dates of flights.
14. All additional travel expenses of a personal nature shall be the responsibility of the prize winner and travel companion.
15. The prize winner and travel companion must be present in Dubai for the entire getaway period.
16. Travel insurance is not provided in the Prize. The Promoters recommend the prize winner and travel companion obtain comprehensive travel insurance, including medical coverage (at their own expense) prior to travel.
17. The Promoters shall be entitled to cancel the holiday prize and itinerary should the prize winner or their travel companion engage in any inappropriate, illegal or immoral behaviour, use excessive alcohol, artificial stimulants or illegal drugs, or act in any manner which brings Dubai Tourism Board, Nuffnang or any person or organisation involved in the promotion into public disrepute.
18. By accepting the prize, the winner and the winner’s travel companion agree that Dubai Tourism Board and Nuffnang may use their name, likeness, appearance, voice and biographical information for its promotional and publicity purposes.
19. The Promoters will have an unlimited free licence to publish, recreate and otherwise use the winner’s entry content to positively promote Dubai.
20. The winner will be published on The Promoter’s blog and social media assets. The Promoters and related sponsors also reserve the right to publish the results, including photos of the winner, in the media.
21. The Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in redemption of prizes.
22. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoters have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoters are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
23. The Promoters, their associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Blogs, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform, Blogs, Instagram & Twitter) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The Promoters reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.