Terms and Conditions of Clearasil PerfectaWash Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Nuffnang Australia Pty Ltd ACN 133 905 647 of 36B St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181 (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will be open from 12:01 am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) on 22 October, 2012 and will continue until 5:00 pm AEDST on 28 October, 2012 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 14 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. In order to enter the competition participants need to leave a comment on one of the Clearasil PerfectaWash participating blogs below answering the question “Have you tried the new Clearasil PerfectaWash, what were your thoughts?”
6. There will be 4 winners in total. Nuffnang will choose the best 4 entries to win.
7. The prizes are as follows: 1 x Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Facewash Dispenser & Refill for each winner
9. The winners will be the entries deemed most creative by the judges. Chance plays no part in determining the identity of the winners.
10. The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
11. The winners will be notified via their preferred contact method, and will be asked to provide their email and contact phone number at that time.
12. To claim the prize, the winners must reply to Nuffnang’s tweet acknowledging them as winners within three days, as well as indicate their preferred address for the vouchers/giveaways to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, they will forfeit the prize.
13. Nuffnang Australia reserves the rights to choose to publish the winners on the Nuffnang Australia blog, the Nuffnang Australia Facebook page or Nuffnang Australia Twitter account. Nuffnang Australia also reserves the right to publish the results, including a photo of the winner, in the media.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
16. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Blogs, Facebook, Forum & Twitter if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform, Blogs, Forum & Twitter) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. Nuffnang Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made Nuffnang Australia will notify the public via its website.
18. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. In the event that any Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.