It’s not every day that you get an opportunity to be a part of changing the world as we know it today. For the month of November, Nuffnang is supporting the Movember Foundation and we hope you will join us in helping to stop men dying too young.
We live and breathe Social Media, and we are strong believers that we can make a massive difference with all of our influence collectively by doing the following:
- SHARE – Spread the word about this movement through Social Media with #Movember
- BLOG – Let your followers know how they can get involved
- DONATE – Donate to our Movember Page
There are a number of ways you can personally get involved and show your support:
- GROW: (men) Grow a Mo, save a Bro! This November, grow a Mo, or publicly challenge someone to do it to raise awareness for Men’s Health.
- MOVE: (women) Take the Move Challenge and beat your personal best. Move is whatever you make it: from the big (racing to the top of the tallest peak around, riding __kms for 30 days) to the brave (facing the fear of learning how to surf) to the slightly outrageous (working out in costume, a workplace Ping-Pongtournament
Mo Bros and Mo Sistas know how to get creative and have a good time. Whether it’s a golf tournament, band night, or a dinner party – this Movember, get together to raise funds, make some noise, and stop men dying too young.
Men are facing a health crisis that isn’t being talked about. They are dying too young, before their time. We’re taking action and we need your help.
Our fathers, partners, brothers and friends face a health crisis that isn’t being talked about. Men are dying too young. We can’t afford to stay silent. That’s why we’re getting behind this cause and taking action.
Movember is the only charity tackling men’s health year round, addressing some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.
Independent of government funding, in the 13 years Movember have funded more than 1,200 men’s health projects around the world. By 2030 they hope to have reduced the number of men dying prematurely by 25%. Movember needs YOU, to help drive sign ups this year, spread the word and fundraise while focusing on the HOST, MOVE or GROW initiatives.
If you have any questions, or would like to be a part of Movember please email email@example.com We have a brief, press releases, creative assets + more. We appreciate your support and time!
Team Nuffnang xx