We would like to welcome your participation in the blogosphere’s newest opportunity, Product Talk! This gives you the option, as a Nuffnanger, to choose the products that you would like to review on your blog!
Right now, we have the following product exclusive to our Nuffnangers: Yoplait Yoghurt!
We are sure you have all read the Sponsored posts that some of our bloggers wrote about their Yoplait experience, just in case you didn’t, here they are!
The Experience we would like to offer you:
We will send you a bag of Yoplait products and a voucher to buy some Yoplait Yoghurt. The bag contains a picnic rug, hat, Frisbee, balloons and stickers.
Campaign Key Messages:
Yoplait Yoghurt has changed and is reformulated! ‘So what’s new?’ we hear you ask! Good question, here’s what’s changed
- Yoplait has been re-formulated meaning every tub has a new taste with flavours containing real fruit (the Vanilla even contains real vanilla bean!)
- Yoplait packaging has a new look with the 1Kg tubs being clear so you can see all the real fruit and flavour goodness inside every tub of Yoplait
- The new Yoplait range is 98% fat free
- Yoplait Yoghurt doesn’t contain any artificial colours or flavours
- Every tub is rich in calcium for strong bones (making it an ideal snack for growing bodies!)
- Yoplait Yoghurt also contains a probiotic culture to help maintain digestive well being
- Look under the lid of all 175g tubs for little facts. All the more reason to get lid licking!
- Yoplait have introduced new flavours that are sure to make your tastebuds tingle! Alongside old favourites like Strawberry, Mango and classic Vanilla, there are new varieties Raspberry, Peach, Blackberry, Apple & Cinnamon and Citrus.
Things you may like to consider / tips for your post:
- Use your $30 voucher to try lots of different flavours, not just ones you know and love (but definitely get some of those too!)
- Buy a mix of 6 pack tubs and 1Kg tubs, thinking about how you can use each of them differently (e.g. 6 packs as lunch box fillers, 1Kg in the fridge for breakfast with fruit and muesli etc)
- 6 pack sets are a good way to try a mix of flavours. They are available in Classic (Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango), Dark Berries (Blueberry, Rasberry, Blackberry), Dessert Twists (Citrus, Apple & Cinamon, Vanilla), Berry Punnet (Strawberry, Raspberry, Mixed Berries) and Orchard Fruits (Peach, Citrus, Mango).
- What were the highlights and favourites for you and your kids?
- Perhaps use your Yoplait picnic pack to head out with the family on a French themed picnic (remember to pack the Yoplait!) and have a lovely outdoor excursion with the family.
- Do you have a favourite recipe you or your kids love that uses yoghurt? Make it with Yoplait and share it with your readers
- Encourage your readers to leave comments on the post about their favourite flavour of Yoghurt. Have they tried the new Yoplait?
- Take and share lots of pictures, we want to see your kids enjoying the lid licking great taste of Yoplait.
- HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!
If you would like to participate in this unique opportunity, please note that there are some requirements:
- You have to be a part of Nuffnang and have a Nuffnang ad unit on your blog. For more info, click here.
- If you are interested, email your blog URL and mailing address with the subject line NN/Yoplait to email@example.com
- We will select the first 15 bloggers that suit the experience the best and send the $30 Coles voucher and Yoplait Picnic pack to you!
- Once you have written up and published the review on your blog, please email the blog post URL to the above email address.
For greater transparency, Nuffnang requires that your post includes the text “Product Talk by Nuffnang” and a link to this page. As this is now a paid sponsored post, this shows your readers that this post was made through Nuffnang’s Product Talk and that you have received an item in exchange for a review. The disclaimer should appear at the beginning or near the start of the review.