We know what it’s like to be the little guys and what it takes to start a business. Once upon a time, Nuffnang was also a small business (still is, actually!) and it took the support of the community to grow it to where it is today.
Having said this, we would like to give back and support the little guys too!
If you are a small business, we would like to provide a select few opportunities to reach out to 250 bloggers at our Nuffnang Blogopolis conference in Sydney on June 30. It will save you time, money and frustrations from trying to email bloggers to pitch your product when you can reach them all at our event!
We will be reviewing every submission received and selecting a small handful of businesses where we feel we can make this opportunity a success for you; making it beneficial for both the bloggers attending and for your business.
If this is something you are interested in, please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with your business introduction and pitch. Deadline is Friday, 1st of June 2012.
Conditions of submission:
- You must be classed as a small to medium business operator (preference will be given to small business operators) eg. blog shops, craft, handmade, boutiques, food, gadgets, etc.
- Minimum $20 worth of products gifts for 250 bloggers and guests
- Preference given to full size products
- Have an engagement plan with Nuffnang and bloggers on the day of the event
- Your product or service is a great fit to our audience
- We are limiting this to 3-5 small businesses only depending on submissions received