In typical Melbourne style, mother nature delivered us with unpleasant, ice-like weather on Saturday May 12. So while MN was being evil and doing her thing, the fashion Gods had other plans in mind. Draped in colour and style, they flipped the bird at MN and did what they do best; dress to impress. After all, the weather was no reckoning force in stopping 150 of Australia’s most savvy fashion bloggers from descending on 1000 £ Bend for Nuffnang Fashionopolis – the first fashion blogging conference of its kind in Australia.
The Nuffnang team together with the amazing Phoebe Montage of Lady Melbourne and event sponsors Sunglass Hut Inner Circle and Reward Style put on a fun yet educational day covering three topic areas of interest to fashion bloggers:
1. Your Blog, Your Brand
2. Fashion Torque
3. How to Monetize Your Blog Through Advertising
Each session explored educational thoughts and insight from those within the industry which generated highly engaging discussions both during question time and through the #NNF2012 feed over on twitter. We were even trending in Melbourne!
We hope everyone in attendance enjoyed not only themselves but also the opportunity to meet other fashion bloggers that they may have only known via their online presence. It was a wonderful experience to bring together so many incredible fashion bloggers from right around Australia and in some cases, as we saw with Team Africa, the world!
Nuffnang would like to extend our thanks to all those involved with making Nuffnang Fashionopolis a great success: Patty Huntington, Sarah Gale, Jenny Bannister, Philip Boon, Kyra Pybus, Domain Flowers, Steve Madden, Sunsilk, Dove, The Carlton and the incredible team over at 1000 £ Bend, especially Cara!
We’d like to generate a link up out of all the blog posts that get written about Fashionopolis. Please drop your post URL in a comment below so we can add it to our list…
Nuffnang Fashionopolis Link Up:
1. Camille Leon – Nuffnang Fashionopolis
2. String of Events – Fashionopolis
3. Le Fanciulle – Photo Diary of Nuffnang Fashionopolis 2012
4. Miss Bias – Fashionopolis
5. estelle la mode – Nuffnang Fashionopolis
6. Ruby Slipper – Ruby Slipper @ Fashionopolis
7. Bambi Loves Shoes – Pretty in Pink
8. Style Paws – Nuffnang Fashionopolis 2012
9. Mister Mode – A day of fashion bloggers galore
10. Harare Mbama – Viva FASHIONOPOLIS!
11. Cecylia – Fashionopolis via Instagram
12. Live. Pray. Hope. – Glamour Time!
13. Stylise Me – Nuffnang Fashionopolis 2012
14. Style Wilderness – Making Blogging History at Fashionopolis 2012
15. A Little boutique Near Home – Nuffnang Fashionopolis Part 1 & Part 2
16. Blankbird – Fashionopolis 2012
17. Stasia Style – Stasia Style at Fashionopolis 2012
18. Mariamtys – Nuffnang Fashionopolis
19. Lady Melbourne – Fashionopolis 2012
20. Ravishing Retail – Fashionopolites Gather at Nuffnang’s Fashionopolis
21. The Language of Style – Nuffnang at Fashionopolis
22. Miranda’s Inside Scoop – Fashion’opolizing With Nuffnang
23. Seven Autumn Leaves – Fashionopolis: What I Wore & Fashionopolis 2012
24. Ezzentric Topz – Nuffnang Fashionopolis 2012
25. Luna Magazine – Nuffnang Fashionopolis 2012
26. FRANk Media – Nuffnang Fashionopolis
27. The Style Scribe – Nuffnang Fashionopolis Recap
28. Vanity Press – Nuffnang Fashionopolis: The People & More & The Content
29. Chaigyaru – Fashionopolis in a Nutshell
30. Michelle’s Style File – Fashionopolis
31. Esme and the Laneway – Fashionopolis 2012
32. Social Media Knowledge – Nuffnang Fashionopolis Blogger’s Bonference
33. Birdwird – Nuffnang Fashionopolis: The Business of Blogging
34. For the Love of Audrey – I blog, therefore I am
35. Danimezza – #NNF2012 Stunners
36. Chloe Ting – Nuffnang Fashionopolis
37. Omega: Fashion Adjacent – Out and About: Nuffnang Fashionopolis