Nuffnang and Panasonic announce a new competition for photography buffs – you can win a Panasonic Lumix G2 or a Panasonic Lumix TZ10 camera simply by reading and commenting on the participating blogs.
Right now, 16 Nuffnang bloggers are hard at work writing about these cameras – so you’ll be able to read their posts and decide which camera is right for you.
Readers of all participating blogs can comment either on those blogs or this post on the Nuffnang blog in order to go into the draw to win the Panasonic Lumix G2 or Panasonic Lumix TZ10.
Panasonic Lumix G2
Panasonic Lumix TZ10
- Mel: Hot Or Not
Panasonic Lumix G2 & TZ10 Overview
- Panasonic Lumix G2
- Great for people who don’t know anything about taking photos but want to learn how to thanks to Intelligent Auto
- Halfway between Point-and-Shoot and SLR, so basically you don’t need to be proficient at using a DLSR to use the Panasonic Lumix G2. Also, it is compact sized!
- Panasonic Lumix G2 basically the training wheels to the real deal
- 12.1 megapixels producing superior image quality thanks to interchangeable lenses
- Automatic light, Shutter Speed, Focus etc…Just like a Point & Shoot but with great looking photos!
- Touch screen for easy and intuitive operation
- Targeted at budding photographers who are a little unsure of how to use a camera
- Also shoots high quality HD Movies!
- RRP $1299 with 14-42mm or the Twin Lens Kit $1599 with both a 14-42mm & 45-200mm Zoom Lens
- Available in 3 colours
- More information for the Panasonic Lumix G2 can be found at http://lumix.panasonic.com.au/products/Lumix/Camera/DMC-G2
- Panasonic Lumix TZ10:
- Great compact sized travel camera (12 megapixels!) as it has a built-in GPS for easy organization of the photos you took on your holidays!
- 25mm wide-angle 12x optical zoom f/3.3-4.9 LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens…allowing it to have twice the shooting area of the standard 35mm lens
- Double hand-shake correction allowing you to take beautiful night shots at slow shutter speeds without blurring
- Record movies in HD with no loss of image quality!
- RRP $650
- More information for the Panasonic Lumix TZ10 can be found at http://lumix.panasonic.com.au/products/Lumix/Camera/DMC-tz10
How to enter the competition:
To enter, you need to choose which draw you’d like to go into (Panasonic Lumix G2 or Panasonic Lumix TZ10) and then answer one of the questions below for the camera you want. Leave your answer in a comment on one of the participating blogs (listed above) or as a comment on this Nuffnang blog post.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions Panasonic Lumix G2 or Panasonic Lumix TZ10 – PDF download which include the full instructions on how to enter. [EDITED 18 August - please note we had different dates listed in the blog and Ts & Cs - we've updated the Ts&Cs today with the proper dates for the competition.]
The competition closing date is Friday, 3 September at 11.59pm (AEST) so make sure you’ve got your entry in by then!
1) Panasonic Lumix G2: How will the Panasonic Lumix G2 make you a better photographer?
2) Panasonic Lumix TZ10: Where in the world would you take the Panasonic Lumix TZ10 and what photo would you take?
Which camera is right for you?
Photo Credit: Photo by Courtney Carmody. Used under CC license. Please note that the photo above does not show a Panasonic camera – we just picked it because it’s a cute photo. Click through to the official Panasonic website if you’d like to see the Panasonic Lumix G2 or Panasonic Lumix TZ10 cameras. :)